I have a teacher looking for the video of a program by John Stossel called
Mystery of Happiness done in the late 90's. I can find the transcript from
ABC but cannot find the actual tape. Does anyone know where I would look?
The ABC website was not helpful at least as far as I could see.

TIA

Rebecca Endlich
Librarian
Edmonds-Woodway High School