A variation on a well-known activity, although unattributable original
source - apologies to original author.  I couldn't help myself ... I had a
difficult childhood, my parents wouldn't buy me a pony until I was 12.
Due to my middle class background, we weren't allowed to live in a cardboard
box like all my friends - we resided in a standard house.  Despite my pleas
to wonder around in second-hand rags, I was forced to wear proper clothes
that conformed to some unwritten bourgeoisie dress code, which left me with
(obviously) scared for life.  At least, that's what I'll be claiming in
court if any legal action eventuates :-)

CHOC-O-MATHICS

  This is pretty neat how it works out.
  This is cool chocolate math!!!!!!!
  DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
  It takes less than a minute, unless you are a very slow reader, or fast
eater .......

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not
one of those waste of time things, it's fun.  Nah, I’m joking with you – it
IS a time waster.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have
chocolate. (try for more than once but less than 10)  then break off one row
of chocolate pieces from a large bar of your favourite chocolate.

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold).  Take another row of
chocolate pieces, break that in half, and nibble at each corner of each half
until it is all gone.

3. Add 5. If you forgot which number you’re up to, just take another row of
chocolate and eat it.

4. Multiply it, or any other number you can think of,  by 50.  Or completely
abandon the mathematics part of this activity, and eat another row of
chocolate.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1754.... If you
haven't,  add 1753.  By this time you will have already eaten 5 of the rows
of chocolate, so there really isn’t much point in holding back now, is
there?  Take another row – but scoff that one down really quickly because
there’s a good chance someone is watching you, and wondering why you haven’t
offered them any of the chocolate.

6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.  You may need to
wipe around your mouth at this stage, or brush chocolate flakes from your
chestal area. You should now be consuming your seventh row of chocolate.  If
you have already eaten the whole bar, make a note to buy a larger block next
time.

At this stage,  you should have a three-digit number. Or possibly nausea.

If you kept up with the maths thing, the first digit of this was your
original number  (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each
week). Yeah, like you really need to calculate this?
The next two numbers are .......

YOUR AGE!  ~  LIKE YOU CARE, RIGHT?

Amanda Credaro

*********************************
Editor: WARRIOR LIBRARIAN WEEKLY:
http://www.warriorlibrarian.com

Author: BIBLIA'S GUIDE TO WARRIOR LIBRARIANSHIP
http://warriorlibrarian.com/buythebook.html

Email: abcredaro@ozemail.com.au
Generally, the forwarding of email to a third party, without express and
prior consent, is a violation of Australian Telecommunication Laws.
Permission is hereby granted for THIS  communication to be circulated
appropriately without obtaining prior consent.