Hi,
   Several people asked for a "hit" on this one.  Thanks to several people I
sure learned a lot I didn't know despite 60 years of being a Catholic!!!
Two people sent me websites concerning chaplets and I am including them
both.  Based on these it would seem that the one my co-worker has is a St.
Anthony (she had suspected it was St. Anthony) chaplet.  Who knew there were
so many chaplets!!!
Thanks everyone

http://www.udayton.edu/mary/resources/chaplet.html
http://www.viarosa.com/CHP/StAnthony/StAnthony.html