Hi,

I have a teacher who is teaching a science fiction class and wants to put
together a booklet of copied short stories to use with her students next
year.  She asked me today how she should go about getting permission from
the copyright holders to make this possible.  This isn't something I have
done myself before.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Who
should I tell her to contact (publisher, author, someone else)?  I'll post
the responses as a hit.  Thank you!

-Kaia

Kaia Henrickson, Librarian
Kodiak High School Library
722 Mill Bay Road
Kodiak, AK 99615
907-481-2526
khenrickson@kodiak.k12.ak.us

The opinions expressed in this message are solely my own.