Help! Please tell me if you have had and solved this problem. I have filled
my Fuji digital cameral with photos of students for the first week of school
and when I connect it to my pc - nothing, just nothing.  I have downloaded
lots of pictures and never had this happen before.

Have tried checking that the camera is set to USB, not PC.  Have plugged and
unplugged the cable about 50 times.

Please help if you can.
Thanks in advance.

Pat Bartoshesky, Librarian
Highlands (elem.) School  2121 Gilpin Ave.
Wilmington, DE 19806   302-651-2715
bartoapple@comcast.net