Thanks for all who responded.   The following is the condensed version.
1)We use a subscription service called quizlist. You can see it our list
here =
http://www.quizlist.net/(y4ollnuaxz00m555uftbxte5)/search.aspx?id=3D17420=

Or contact the company at http://www.quizlistinteractive.com
I haven't checked the prices lately, but we thought they were very
reasonable...the initial list set-up took about 20 minutes and whenever
I order new tests the update takes about 5  minutes.=20
Donna Miller Media Coordinator Sawmills Elementary School
Granite Falls, NC ddmiller@caa.k12.nc.us

2)The AR program can export the AR quiz list in html format.
Steps (from the AR help menu):
"By following the steps below, you can export a list of your Reading
Practice quizzes to an HTML file. Anyone with access to the Management
program can export an HTML quiz list.
1   Click on the Go menu; then select Quizzes/Tests.
2   Click on the Reading Practice Quizzes tab at the top of the screen.
3   Select the quizzes to export. To select one, click on it. To select =
more
than one, hold down the <Ctrl> key as you click on the quizzes. You can
select a group by clicking on the first quiz in the group, holding down =
the
<Shift> key, and clicking on the last quiz in the group.
4   Click on the Quizzes menu and select Export HTML Quiz List.
5   In the Save as dialog box, click on the drop-down menu at the top of =
the
dialog box to choose the drive where you want to save the file. If you =
want
to save it inside of a folder on that drive, double-click on the folder =
open it. To change the name of the file, click in the File Name blank =
and
type a new name. When you're ready to save the file, click the [Save]
button.
6   The program will notify you that the export is complete. Click the =
[OK]
button.
Gail Borio CAK gaborio@esper.com

Tanya Cambre Bares, Librarian
Cathedral-Carmel School, Lafayette, LA=20
tbares@cathedralcarmel.com