Does the Follett-talk list serve have a new address?  Mine doesn't work any
more.

Here is the question I sent.  If anyone on LM_NET can answer it, I'd
appreciate it
----------
A librarian in my county is trying to get the AR/RC button (Accelerated
Reader/Reading Counts) button on her catalog to show results after she has
entered all of the 526 tag information about lexiles, points, levels, etc.
She's made sure the button is checked in the Tools part, but still nothing
comes up.  Any suggestions?

Kathy Graves, IMC Director/Librarian
Retired, working parttime
PH: 530-842-8427
Siskiyou County Office of Education     FX: 530-842-8436
609 South Gold St.
Yreka, CA 96097

WEB: http://sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us/~imcftp