Dear LM_Netters,

I am in need of research help!  I would like to know if there is any kind of
funding available to buy laptops/notebooks and handhelds for teachers.  I have
searched using google and found the Laptops For Teachers site but that is not
the information that I need to present to my administrative team.  I know
that there are school districts in the US that provide laptops/notebooks or
handhelds to their teachers.  I worked for a district that provided us with
laptops, however, they had not been funded through a grant.

Any ideas that you would like to share? Has your district obtained laptops
for its teachers through grants?  How did they go about it?  Any and all
information would be greatly appreciated.

 I will be willing to post a hit if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance,
Nina

Nina Franco, LMS
Burlington Township High School