We are looking to replace the Golden Book Online Encyclopedia that we
have been using for several years. Many of the features no longer seem
to be operating and we wondered if there was something new available. We
particularly like the  Golden Book voice piece that allows flexibility
for students who can not read the text or can benefit from the
pronunciation.
The index is also user-friendly.We already have Grolier (New Book of
Knowledge), WorldBook, and Searchasaurus through EBSCO. None of these
are primary enough for our younger students. If anyone knows of a good
source I will post a hit.

Dorothy Swimmer
LMS Douglas Grafflin Elementary
Chappaqua, NY !0514