OK, I give up. Admitting it has been 3 years since I've been elem lib, so things
may have changed.

Just what titles are we talking about? 'Inquiring minds want to know'.

Is this an issue being raised due to ordering books that are fine at MS for higher
reading kids? Or books with RL and IL not
matching (ie Blume's _Forever_ at 4.8 rl)

 Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School, Vancouver WA
Pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library
Beiffert at egreen wednet edu