Hi Everyone:

I am sure that someone out there has an answer to my question.  My 6th
graders recently completed a unit where they composed webpages using
Mozilla.  They learned a great deal.  Our problem is that when the pages are
posted to the Internet they don't fit the screen. . . they are way too big.
Is there a setting in Mozilla/Netscape composer that tells the page to fit
the screen (or something like that)?  I wasn't able to find the setting but
am sure there must be something that resizes the page to the screen.  Any
ideas?

Thank you so much!

Debby Walters

Viking Middle School

Woodville, WI  54028

715-698-2456

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
. . . Edmund Burke.