From: Karen DeFrank <knarfed@COMCAST.NET>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Suring,  Wisconsin?
Date: 04/1/05 08:40 am
---------------------------------------

suring.k12.wi.us

If your school e-mail ends in the wording above you are not getting your
e-mail. I sent two messages today, one about after prom and another about
an e-mial I deleted and BOTH of them were returned to me from your school
. I thought my district tech department had problems.

Karen DeFrank, LMS
BUllock School
Glassboro NJ
knarfed @ comcast dot net

This message was sent using EZ-Net's Webmail

EZ-Net Inc : Internet · Computers · Networks
920-846-8008
http://www.ez-net.com
sales@ez-net.com