Today is the two year anniversary of my 4year old nephew's stem cell
transplant.  We celebrated by watching him play little league and eating at his
favorite place...Olive Garden.  He has been in remission for over a year.  So many
of you said prayers and sent words of encouragement to me and the family. If
you have a chance drop by and sign his guest book and check out the pictures.
www.taylorwatts.org
If you are not familiar with the story, his website tells all.
Please do not respond through the listserv.  I know this is way off topic,
but so many of you have kept up with him I thought you'd like to celebrate with
us.
Thanks to you all!

Jeanna Dennis, LMS
C.F. Hard Elementary