Buckeye Hello, Everyone!

I'm looking for a few good books (both fiction and non fiction) related to
counseling. My daughter is in training to become a family counselor. I
whetted her appetite by suggesting a fiction book dealing with
physical/emotional abuse (Fault Line). Now she wants to add other books to
her collection. Do you have any suggestions for books (fiction or non
fiction) regarding these topics?....

working with depressed teens (or any type of age group, but something

that covers all ages would be good)

working with general anxiety disorder

grief counseling after a death

techniques for counseling couples

dealing with infidelity in a relationship

instilling self esteem

If there is interest, I will post a hit.

I feel as though you good people at LM Net have helped me rear my child.
Many thanks for your help over the past five years.

Ada G. Kent, Librarian

Ohio School for the Deaf

500 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43214