I find Blanche Woolls' demographics of ALA Council
candidates very interesting and see them as another
reason to get our ballots in before April 22nd.

With the help of LM_NET members who responded to my
post and the candidates' statements, I'm ready to
vote! Hope you are, too.

Thanks, Sara Kelly Johns

Colorado (3); Connecticut (2); DC (1); Florida (3);
Georgia (1);Iowa (1); Illinois (2); Indiana (1);
Louisiana (1);Massachusetts (1); Maryland (2); Maine
(1); Michigan(3); North Carolina (2); North Dakota
(1); Nevada(1); Ohio (5); Pennsylvania (2); New York
(10);
South Carolina (1); Tennessee (1); Texas (5);Virginia
(1); Washington (3); and Wisconsin (2)

> Library Types:
>       Library Education (7)
>       School Libraries (11)
>       Public Libraries (27)
>       Academic Libraries (14)
>       Special Libraries (2)
>       State Libraries (2)
>       Trustee (1)
>       Retired (1)
>
> Petition Candidates by state:
> California (1);  DC (1); Georgia (1);  Illinois (2);
> Indiana (1); Kansas (1); Massachusetts (2); Maryland
> (2); ; Minnesota (1); New Jersey (2); New York (5);
> Oregon (1); Pennsylvania (1);  South Carolina (1);
> Tennessee (1); Texas (2); and Canada (1)
>

> > "Nancy Bolt" <nancybolt@earthlink.net> 04/04/05
> 10:32 PM >>>
> As the chapter councilor from Colorado I was trying
> to find a list of all
> people for all offices from Colorado.  Erika Johnson
> in the Chapter
> Relations Office was very helpful and tried to get
> it for me but it turns
> out it's not possible.  There is no election version
> and the paper version
> doesn't have addresses.
>
> Too late this year but I bet other chapter
> councilors would like this
> information for their states and it might be nice
> for general election
> geographical analysis.  Which state had nominees and
> who got elected
> information.
>
> Possible next year??
>
> Nancy

Lake Placid Middle/Senior HS LMC
34 School Street
Lake Placid, NY 12946
518-523-2474, ext. 4132
FAX: 518-523-4861
johns@northnet.org
SaraKJohns@aol.com

"Information is the currency of democracy." -- Thomas Jefferson