  From: Chris beck
  To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:44 PM
  Subject: [LM_NET] Ben Franklin trivia

  Just got this e-mail from one of our elementary TAG teachers. Wondering
  if anyone has any insight on this?

  >In our book it talks about Ben Franklin writing a song, "The Mother
  Country", with the last line being: " Which nobody can deny, deny, which
  nobody can deny."  I was wondering if that is related to the song, "For
  He's a jolly good fellow".  Where do I look?  I looked a little but only
  found lyrics for "He's a Jolly Good fellow".  If you have any ideas let
  me know.

  Chris Beck
  Spencer High School
  Spencer, IA