From: "Ann Marie Gordon" <agordon@LIVONIACSD.ORG>
To: <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] NLW and Google

On Sunday, the Google logo featured a book in place of the red and
yellow O's in the word.  Clicking on the Google logo took you to links
on NLW.

I even sent Google a thank-you e-mail.  Little did I know they planned
on changing the logo for only one day!  When I looked again this
morning, they'd already reverted to their usual plain logo.  If they
were going to pick only one day to feature National Library Week, too
bad it wasn't a weekday, when thousands more people would have been on
their computers at work.

Anne-Marie Gordon, Librarian