I kow I am crazy---so here goes it------

I am doing weeding/inventory at the same time.  AND as I am weeding, I thought NOW
would be a GREAT time to also place the books in the updated Dewey areas.  But I
have a question. should I bother moving the country books out of the 910s into the
940s, etc?  Or just leave it and go until it becomes a problem?

This will decide how I snake the shelves and and leave room.

Why am I doing all of this?  Well, first off, THEY REALLY need weeding.  Next, when
I switched from Winnebago to Alexandria, I find that I have LOTS of "ghost" books.
Books in the data, but not on the shelves. AND since my circulation will soon be
lexiled, I am weeding out the older junk.

I have been enjoying the conversations about weeding since it is very timely on
LM-NET.

JaKay Greer
Highly Qualified Teacher/Professional
Teacher-Librarian