Greetings, all!

Our family will be making a quick trip to Philadelphia, PA in early
June.  I am looking into must-see's and do's and would appreciate your
advice and input, particularly if you are a Philadelphia insider!  Our
children are ages 8-14, and this is our first visit to Philly.  We have
not yet booked a hotel, selected any restaurants or decided on what to
see and do over the course of a weekend.  So far the only item on our
agenda is a performance at the Arden Theater.

Also, if you have any books to recommend (set in or about the area) that
might be of interest to children in our age range, we will see that they
have them well in advance of the trip.

Thanks so much!  I will gladly post a hit if anyone is interested.

Cecilia Hoff

English Dept.
Westfield HS
Chantilly, VA

Cecilia.hoff@fcps.edu
Cecilia.hoff@verizon.net

http://www.schoolnotes.com/20151/hoff.html
<http://owa2k.fcps.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.schoolnotes.
com/20151/hoff.html>

     "In that direction," the [Cheshire] Cat said, waving its right paw
round, "lives a Hatter: and in that direction," waving the other paw,
"lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
     "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
     "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "We're all mad here. I'm
mad. You're mad."
     "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
     "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

-Lewis Carroll