I am curious to know who is keeping a professional journal and how it's benefitted
you personally or professionally. If you're willing ot answer a few questions, I
would be greatly appreciative.

1. Why did you start a journal? Professional development? To act as a portfolio for
a job search? Other reasons?

2. Is your journal paper, electronic (i.e. a Word Document), or online?

3. If your journal is online, what are you using? How did you select the one you
are using? What are the benefits of your journal being online?

4. Please share your weblog if you're willing.

Thank you so much!

Kim

Kimberly A. Brosan, Librarian
Andrew G. Curtin Middle School
Willamsport, PA 17701
mailto:kbrosan@wasd.org

Ancora Imparo ~ Michelangelo "I am still learning."