Could people please, kindly, remember to EDIT posts--especially when
replying to a digest? I just received 2 digests half of one which was merely
the body of several emails replied to, back and forth, and the other was a
couple posts, with one reply that included an entire digest message. Yes, I
do realise that mistakes happen--the reply button gets clicked before we
mean it to, etc. But many people just don't think (okay, this is what I
choose to believe, I'm hoping it's not that people actually don't care).

It may not matter to those of you on individual emails but for those on
digest we have to scroll through ALL the garbage to get to the next emails.
This issue has been brought up before but, obviously, some people still
refuse to consider others. Imagine if you received an email and all the
important info was below a bunch of repeated stuff and you had to scroll
through it to get to what you wanted to read.

Please, if you're replying to an email, just quote the relevant parts you're
replying to, not the entire message with all the LM-NET footers and sigs and
such. This is just common netiquette and therefore, I don't think it's
really too much to ask of people.

I know I've complained about this before and I'm sorry for harping on it
again but it's so frustrating that people continue to be so inconsiderate.
It takes less time for you to delete unneeded information than it does for
me to scroll through it.

Later

Stacy

Stacy L.A. Bugden