On the EdTech list that I am an editor of, lab and resourcescheduler
<http://www.labandresourcescheduler.com> was recommended as a resource.
Not a lot of info on site, so you'll have to do some homework.

I have an on-line schedule page setup
<http://pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library/SCHEDULE.HTM>. Teachers need to
contact me to get added, but it is open for viewing by everyone.  I do
get a lot of calls asking about semi-spontaneous projects or checkouts
(first thing in morning about 2nd period, etc). I like being able to ask
about what project is, point out what I have available. I'd rather pull
books for a booktalk next period than to have to spend that whole period
answering the same questions 'where are the historical fiction books' or
'why don't you have any good books' over and over. Ditto for research,
of course.

My page is made from an extension in Dreamweaver MX. There is a fair
amount of flexibility (I remove Sat and Sun for the whole year in 5-10
minutes) and adjustability in look.

Excel does export to HTML, so you could keep file in Excel, do a save as
html, and post to web as needed.  Probably harder to make look pretty,
but it would be easier to add the equipment, etc.

Robert Eiffert
Librarian, Pacific MS  Vancouver WA
pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library beiffert@egreen.wednet.edu
Librarian in the Middle Blog: beiffert.net  robert@beiffert.net