I have a student whose district is considering investment in software
from Ignite. He is wanting to hear from users of this software. My
understanding is that it is test review software. When I looked at it
several years ago it seemed to be drill and response, with kids singing
songs about facts, dates, etc. among with other activities. He would
like to hear from users regarding satisfaction. One concern he has is
the cost. Is anyone out there using Ignite, and how do you like it? By
the way, I am aware that Ignite is based in Austin, TX and headed by
Neil Bush, President Bush's brother.

--
"Try curiosity!"  Dorothy Parker