I've used variously colored repositional round labels from Denison - I
assign a color to each display and stick an appropriately colored sticker
on the spines of books from that display as well as on the check-out
cards. Anyone who checks books in knows to set aside the ones with
stickers on the cards and then the shelvers know which display they go
in. These stickers are pretty cheap and use glue sort of like Post-Its,
so it only takes seconds to peel and discard them when the display
changes. I even have one package of stickers that say "NEW", which I put
on just-purchased books that come in and get shelved instead of being put
on display. I keep them on for a month or so, so students can find them
easily.

Betty Winslow, Media Center Director
BGCA
Bolwing Green OH