http://www.hugeprint.com/teachers.asp

does anyone know or  has purchased from this company?   their webpage says they
"custom" print any book of your choice, and can even provide ebooks.... just
wondering

--
Leah Hawkins, Librarian
Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD

"It's no use going to school
unless the library is your final destination."
Ray Bradbury