I have an elementary teacher who is looking for good websites that can be used to
reinforce French with elementary-level students.  I have not begun my search but
wanted to know if others knew of some that might be useful for this teacher to use
or share with her students and their parents?

If you do, please let me know.  I'll post a hit on this one ASAP.

Thanks!

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School
Fort Worth, TX

"Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible and suddenly you are doing
the impossible."
 ~St. Francis of Assisi
sbrisco@fwcds.org
http://www.fwcds.org/campus/libraries/default.asp