> When I was a kid, we used to sing:

We three kings of Orient are
Smoking on a rubber cigar;
It was loaded, it exploded
BANG!

And there was the third grade girl in the Philippines from
the International School Manila who sang this for me:

Joy to the world
My teacher's dead;
They barbecued her head.
What happened to her body?
They flushed it down the potty--
Oh, hear that flushing sound...

It's so much fun to collect children's underground song classics.

Judy Freeman
Children's Literature Consultant
Author of the forthcoming Books Kids Will Sit Still For 3
  (Libraries Unlimited, 2005; www.LU.com/winners)
65 North Sixth Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
732-572-5634 / BKWSSF@aol.com