LM_NET:
I am having trouble finding the exact source of a xerox copy of an
article entitled "Christmas Around the World" that a fifth grade teacher
got from a student a few years ago and now wishes to share with some
students to use for an assignment. The teacher is trying to show kids
the importance of citing your resouces, so she needs to have the
information before she can share it with students to use for their
research. Let me describe the article (or could it have been a book?).
On the first page of the article, it says "Christmas Around the World"
and at the bottom of the picture is "an ideals publication." The
countries start with Austria and end with Yugoslavia. Each country has a
separate page, and there are about 30 countries covered. I scanned
through Power Library's Ebscohost and looked at the table of contents of
many issues of Ideal in the months of November /December to see if any
had an article "Christmas around the World."  No luck. I am wondering if
this is a special publication of Ideals. Any suggestions for me? If we
could find where this information came from, we might be able to order a
copy or two for the library, as it is something the teacher would like
to use year after year.

Nancy Pile, Librarian
Bon Meade Elementary School
Moon Area School District