A New Holiday Song Quiz

What is the first line of each song.

It is more fun to take the quiz then to make one up.  Have merry fun this holiday!

AIAMNCFAB

AIWFCIMTFT

CROAOF

DTHWBOH

DTTS

FTSWAJHS

HTHAS

HWCAW

HYAMLC

IBMBOJH

IHABCWY

ISMKSC

JBJBJBR

JHTSBJ

JTTWTLIC

OLTOBHSWSTL

OTFDOCMTLSTM

OTWOIF

SBRAYL

SNHN

STNWTTLL

TFNTADS

TITSWSCD

WCISWLTR

WGABTLAW

WTKOOA

WWYAMC

YBWO

YKDAD

Answers

AIAMNCFAB             Away in a manger, no crib for a bed

AIWFCIMTFT            All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

CROAOF                    Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

DTHWBOH                Deck the halls with boughs of holly

DTTS                           Dashing through the snow

FTSWAJHS                Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul,

HTHAS                       Hark! the herald angels sing, ,

HWCAW                    Here we come a'wassailing,

HYAMLC                   Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

IBMBOJH                   I broke my bat on Johnny's head.

IHABCWY                 I'll have a blue Christmas without you

ISMKSC                     I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus

JBJBJBR                      Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

JHTSBJ                       Just hear those sleigh bells jingling

JTTWTLIC                  Joy to the world! The Lord is come,

OLTOBHSWSTL        Oh little town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie,

OTFDOCMTLSTM    On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me,

OTWOIF                     Oh, the weather outside is frightful,

SBRAYL                     Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,

SNHN                         Silent night, holy night!

STNWTTLL                Said the night wind to the little lamb,

TFNTADS                   The first Noel the angels did say

TITSWSCD                 Tall in the saddle we spend Christmas day

WCISWLTR               What child is this, who, laid to rest

WGABTLAW             Who's got a beard that's long and white

WTKOOA                  We three kings of Orient are

WWYAMC                 We wish you a merry Christmas

YBWO                        You better watch out

YKDAD                      You know Dasher and Dancer

Martha Oldham, Librarian

Lawrence High School

Lawrence, Kansas 66046

Library Page:  http://library.lhs.usd497.org.