Barb and All,
Our school purchased the videos last year, and they were well received by
our social studies teachers.  We in the library previewed them and also
learned from them.  They basically are some of John Stossel's programs
dealing with America's government and economy.  We received the information
about getting the free DVD player if we purchased the DVD format for $39.95
for all of the programs.  It was a great deal!  I'd recommend them for your
high school classes!
Meg Brooke, Librarian
Shades Valley High School/Jefferson County International Baccalaureate
School
Birmingham, AL
fschatzi@hotmail.com