Dear LM Netters,

I am in library school and for one of my classes I have to write a paper
comparing two automation systems.  I have tried to find some articles on  the two
systems that I know of which are Destiny and Spectrum, unfortunately I
haven't really been able to find any that describe the pros and cons of each
system.  I checked on the vendor website, but like all true retailers they  are
only praising their system and do not really give any nuts and bolts
information.  If at all possible could you please email me any information  both
positive
and negative information about the automation system you are using  and the
cost of using it in a school media center.

Thank you for your time.

Arlene Laverde
Computer Teacher/Queens,  NY
ARLverde1@aol.com