I have to agree with many of you. I have been working for two and a half years. I
know in college they drummed copyright and I believe it is important. I have
emailed staff about needing performance rights. I have had two schools lately show
movies with the dvd player for all students to see. One showed it for a movie night
with parents. I remind them about copyright and stress lesson plans and they just
say "we didn't hear that" and walk away. I can't be copyright police to three
schools. I have to consider collegue relations and want to keep my job. You're
right! Mortgage payments and food is important to me. I am single so no back up! I
wish I could be adamant about it, but food is good.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Charlene Schwartz
Elementary Librarian
Richland Center, WI
schk@richland.k12.wi.us
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz!" - Mel Brooks (Yogurt in
SPACEBALLS) -