Hello,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could identify the author of this
letter I received in an e-mail?  Thanks so much & here's the letter:

Dear God:

      Why didn't you save the school children at ?.

      Moses Lake, Washington 2/2/96
      Bethel, Alaska 2/19/97
      Pearl, Mississippi 10/1/97
      West Paducah, Kentucky 12/1/97
      Stamps, Arkansas 12/15/97
      Jonesboro, Arkansas 3/24/98
      Edinboro, Pennsylvania 4/24/98
      Fayetteville, Tennessee 5/19/98
      Springfield, Oregon 5/21/98
      Richmond, Virginia 6/15/98

      Littleton, Colorado 4/20/99
      Taber, Alberta, Canada 5/28/99
      Conyers, Georgia 5/20/99
      Deming, New Mexico 11/19/99
      Fort Gibson, Oklahoma 12/6/99
      Santee, California 3/5/01 and
      El Cajon, California 3/22/01?

      Sincerely,

      Concerned Student

      Reply:

      Dear Concerned Student:

      I am not allowed in schools.

      Sincerely,

      God

      How did this get started?...

      -----------------

      Let's see, I think it started when Madeline Murray O'Hare complained
she
didn't want any prayer in our schools.

      And we said, OK...

      ------------------

      Then, someone said you better not read the Bible in school, the
Bible that
says  "thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbors as
yourself,"

      And we said, OK...

      -----------------

      Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
misbehaved

      because their little personalities would be warped and we might
damage their
self-esteem.

      And we said, an expert should know what he's talking about so we
won't spank
them anymore.

      ------------------

      Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our
children
      when they misbehave.  And the school administrators said no faculty
member in
this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't want
any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued.

      And we accepted their reasoning...

      ------------------

      Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they
want, and
they won't even have to tell their parents.

      And we said, that's a grand idea...

      ------------------

      Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and
they're
      going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms they
want, so they
can have all the fun they desire, and we won't have to tell their parents
they
got them at school.

      And we said, that's another great idea...

      ------------------

      Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what
we do in
private as long as we do our jobs.

      And we said, it doesn't matter what anybody, including the
President, does in
private as long as we have jobs and the economy is good....

      ------------------

      And someone else took that appreciation a step further and published
pictures
of nude children and then stepped further still by making them available on
the Internet.

      ! And we said, everyone's entitled to free speech....

      ------------------

      And the entertainment industry said, let's make TV shows and movies
that
promote profanity, violence and illicit sex... And let's record music that
encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes...

      And we said, it's just entertainment and it has no adverse effect,
and nobody
takes it seriously anyway, so go right ahead...

      ------------------

      Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why
they don't
know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers,
classmates or even themselves.

      Undoubtedly, if we thought about it long and hard enough, we could
figure it
out. I'm sure it has a great deal to do with...

      "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW,"

Janice L. Kowalski-Kelly, LMS
Cleveland Hill Elementary School
Home of the Eagles

---

This has been scanned by the onlinemedia.net Barracuda Spam/Virus Firewall