The bulk of my budget seems to go for videos/DVDs lately... I allow
everything to go out to teachers and students. The usual loan period is
overnight (it is the default setting) but I have never used that - I usually
discuss the student's needs - and we bargain on a date. For some of my
students whose first language is not English, I have circulated the DVD for
several months. I can always call it back if needed. I have been doing this
for 5 years and have had no problems.

Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 - 4000 x231
585-342 - 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters
of Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipients (s) named above.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information received in error is strictly prohibited.