Hello, everyone:

I received five responses and all of them were positive for the Destiny
Circulation system put out by Follett Software Company.  I also wanted to
add that it was also mentioned that the current 6.1 version of
WebCollection Plus, is most likely the last one for that particular
program.

And for my library server?  I'm getting a new one along with the Destiny
software.  I'll be so thrilled when my system is up and running again.

Many thanks for all of your suggestions.  It's a great group that we have
here!

Jan VanGorden, M.Ed, MSLS
Interim Librarian
PA School for the Deaf