Two fifth grade teachers came to me today and they have money for lit. circles that
must be spent very soon. They have themes. I have been working on choices for on
grade and above readers but there is an inclusion model and they need grade three
level books. I have suggestions but thought some of you might have suggestion that
have been used and met with enthusiasm by the students. This is a one time funding
and we don't want to make any errors if we can avoid them.
The themes are loosely:
Bravery
Disabilities
Baseball
Immigration and/or orphan train
Family...this could include adopton or foster children
Survival
Any help would be appreciated.
jean r rowan LMS
Downey Community School