I'm hoping one of you will be able to provide informatation about an
internship for my daughter, who is a junior at New Mexico State University.
She is majoring in Communication (ie. how people communicate - NOT
CommunicationS, which I think is more like broadcasting and journalism).
She is also working on two minors - one in Business Management and the other
in Business Computers.  She would like to get a masters degree either in
Library Science or in Business (Human Resources).  She has worked for two
years at the library at NMSU as a shelver, and she worked at our public
library in circulation when she was in high school.  She is interested in
working as an intern this summer either in a library (any kind) or in the
human resources department of a business.  She would like to stay in this
general area - New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, or Colorado.

Do any of you know of an internship that might work for her?  If so, will
you contact me off list?

Thanks in advance.

Doris Black
Sierra Middle School Librarian