Great ideas -- I have a junior who is bringing me his entire DVD collection
to watch at home - one DVD at a time. So far I have watched horrible (to me)
movies such as Day of Dead, etc. He seems to enjoy bloody pix....right now I
have Gremlins 1 and 2 to watch. Others drag in their IPods for show me - I
think they believe I am an old fossil they need to bring up to date.

Several of the library club watch Smurfs on TV every morning before school.
Can you believe I had never seen the cartoon before? I, too, have chess and
trivial pursuit games - they are used basically by our Chess teams and
Mastermind teams but they are stored in the library - so anyone can use
them. Food outside the cafe is a no-no in the school so I can't allow that.

I also seem to supply the school with Kleenex. Also, several students have
brought in cups as they wish to partake of the water in my office. I am very
proud that whenever we have shadow days for prospective students, the
Kearney kid makes sure the visitor sees the library.

Keep up the good work!

Allan
Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 - 4000 x231
585-342 - 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters
of Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipients (s) named above.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information received in error is strictly prohibited.