Blank

Please help!  A committee is meeting tonight to challenge our video "The Witness :
A Tribe of Heart Documentary".  It isn't officially catalogued, and the challenge
isn't coming from the teacher who selected the material or our school.  Instead, it
was borrowed by a teacher from our evening Hebrew school.  The head of the school
is coming to check it out today so they can view it tonight.  The teacher who had
the parent challenge has warned me that it may disappear.  Should I let her check
it out?  Say that it's missing?  Just give it to the teacher who originally
requested it and not have it in the library at all?  Of course, since they are not
from my school, these parents are not using the selection policy or challenge
forms.

Thanks so much for all of your help!

Louise Colette Leonard
Librarian