Hello, you wonderful librarians!

    I am researching the pros and cons of purchasing 2 or 3 position chairs
to replace my 25 year old wooden chairs. I have checked the archives and
found 2 different HITS, detailing the varied responses.
    I would like to see the chairs in person if possible. Is there ANY
library in the North Central PA area (Potter County) or within a 2 hour
drive (even into New York State)  that has them and would let me come to
look at them? Please contact me directly, so as not to clog the list. Thank
you!

Darlene Forsythe, Librarian, K-12
Galeton Area School
Galeton, PA