Is anyone attending TLA in March? I was looking at the conf schedule of
events and there doesn't seem to be as many authors this year as last. The
author sessions are my favorite part. I'm paying my own way this year and
feel kind of disappointed. Maybe I should have waited for the booklet to
come out before registering. I was also thinking it lasted until Saturday
noon last year. Am I wrong?

Sandra Carswell, Librarian
Lovett Ledger Intermediate
Copperas Cove, TX  76525