We are a parochial girls' college prep high school with about 660 students.  We are
trying to expand our elective offerings.  I would like to know about any unusual,
popular, new, or interesting electives you have at your school.  It would help if
your school is similar to ours in size or orientation.  Thanks for sharing your
wisdom.  This is an assignment for our Curriculum Committee.  I am the first
librarian in the fifty year history of our school to serve on the Curriculum
Committee, so I am always anxious to do an outstanding job!

Barbara Ruszkowski
Librarian
Padua Academy
905 N Broom Street