I have a seventh grader who is doing a report on Sputnik. His math
teacher is requiring a graph as part of his presentation, and we have
been trying to come up with something to graph.  We are thinking a)
number of satellites in orbit in various years, or b) number of
satellites from different countries. We have scoured the internet,
spent lots of time on NASA and JPL, and are spinning our wheels. Does
anyone know where we could find this information, or have another idea
of something we could graph?

Cathy
Cathy Rettberg, MLIS
Head Librarian, Menlo School