Buckeye Hello!

Serving as an ALA Councilor is one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Thanks to all of you who voted for me. I am really enjoying representing
school librarians. I recently received information from the ALA Council
Listserv about Library Matters. Go to the following link for information

http://librariesmatter.com/

I plan on personally buying 50 of these bands to pass out during National
Library Week to our teachers and administrators. I think this is an
excellent advocacy tool. The only improvement I could make is if they
offered one that said "School Libraries Matter".

Ada G. Kent, Librarian

Ohio School for the Deaf

500 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43214