I am blaming my keyboard but probably it is a case of nor proofing before
sending.

I meant "last week's THREAD about graphic novels.

I saw last week's threat about graphic novels. Last March a collegue and I
did a presentation on Graphic Novels for a district conference. We both
have a graphic novel section which is heavily used. During our presentation
we pointed out that "Graphic Novels" can also be Non Fiction titles and
"classic" titles. Our powerpoint can be viewed at
hharnoldlibrary.blog-city.com  (right side of page, under professional
development)

I don't believe there is anything copyrighted on that page, we took off the
book covers we had scanned in. During the presentation we did several book
talks to show examples. You have our permission to take this presentation
and adapt it for your own needs, or just to take a look at the issue. If
you use the presentation as a whole, please continue to give us credit.

(All you dedicated bloggers out there, my blog is nothing special but it
meets my needs.)

Deborah J. Stafford
Gen. H.H. Arnold High School
Wiesbaden Germany