I am going to graduate and am pursuing a teen librarian position in the public
library. I have not worked officially but I talked with teen librarians and
observed their works. They don't do reference, which is centralized and done only
in one place in the library. The librarian I talked with does book talks in local
schools besides some programs with parents on book recommendations. They also
supervise the teens in the teen zone, using computers. Other job obligations
include trouble shooting, booklists compiling, providing general information about
the library system. Hope it is helpful.

Regards.

Zhen Li (Tracy)
M.Ed., MLIS Candidate