Thanks to the three people who sent me the following great sites!

I would highly recommend Annette Lamb's Eduscapes site at
http://www.eduscapes.com

Click on the Search button at the upper right and plug in your subjects.
Click on "Search eduscapes.com" to stay within the site.

I've got just what you need! I was a Cub Scout den leader at the same
time I was in library school, so killing 2 birds with one stone, I did
a site for den leaders for my Government Publications class. Here's the
link to the whole site:

http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/rgraham/424_Final/Webelos_home.html

The Geologist Activity Badge is found here:

http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/rgraham/424_Final/
Outdoor_Group.html#Geologist

The links to the USGS Learning Web and the Minerals Information
Institute are probably the best. Both have amazing resources. And MII
will send you stuff for free with some lead time -- although there's so
much there to download that you might not even bother! Some of the
links on my site may be dead by now -- I made it about 3 years ago --
but most are still good, I think. Some are Alaska-oriented but most are
general.

http://www.rocksforkids.com/

Rocky the Rock Hound [web site] /(term(s) matched 10 times)
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School, High School, Public Library,
Academic Library.
Grade levels: g3, g4, g5, g6, g7, g8, g9, g10, g11, g12.
Materials for teachers, students.
Loogootee Community Schools.
http://www.fi.edu/fellows/fellow1/oct98/
http://www.fi.edu/fellows/fellow1/oct98/lesson.htm

5. Minerals, crystals, and gems [web site] : stepping stones to inquiry /(term(s)
matched 12 times)
Materials for teachers.
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School.
Grade levels: g3, g4, g5, g6, g7, g8.

http://educate.si.edu/resources/lessons/siyc/gems/start.html

. FEMA for kids [web site] /(term(s) matched 5 times)
Suitable for Elementary School.
Materials for parents, students, children.
Grade levels: gK, g1, g2, g3, g4, g5, g6.
Federal Emergency Management Agency.
http://www.fema.gov/kids/

. The Earth [web site] : all about plate tectonics /(term(s) matched 5 times)
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School.
Grade levels: g3, g4, g5, g6.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/astronomy/planets/earth/Continents.shtml

6. Beyond discovery [web site] : when the Earth moves : seafloor spreading and
plate tectonics /(term(s) matched 5 times)
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School.
Grade levels: g3, g4, g5, g6, g7, g8.
Cone, Joseph.
http://www.beyonddiscovery.org/content/view.article.asp?a=229
http://www.cpst.net.cn/beyond_discovery/dqyd.htm
http://www4.nas.edu/beyond/germanbeyonddiscovery.nsf/web/seafloor?OpenDocument

7. SimScience [web site] /(term(s) matched 6 times)
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School, High School, Public Library,
Academic Library.
Grade levels: g1, g2, g3, g4, g5, g6, g7, g8, g9, g10, g11, g12.

http://www.simscience.org/

8. The Tech online exhibits [web site] /(term(s) matched 4 times)
Materials for teachers.
Suitable for Elementary School, Middle School, High School, Public Library,
Academic Library.
Grade levels: g3, g4, g5, g6, g7, g8, g9, g10, g11, g12.
Tech Museum of Innovation.
http://www.thetech.org/exhibits/

Monika Sisbarro, Librarian
Forked River School