I originally asked for titles about Salem witch trials, WWII, love stories,
and Medieval titles for MS students.  Here are the suggestions. Thanks!

Salem Witch Trials (These were the only titles I could find):
         Witch of Blackbird Pond - Speare
         Break with Charity - Rinaldi
         Tituba - Breslaw
         Beyond the burning time – Lasky
        Witch Child – Celia Rees
        I walk in dread – Lisa Rowe Fraustino
        Witch across time – Gilbert B. Cross
        Stratford Devil – Claude Clayton Smith
        Visionary Girls – Marion G. Starkey

Love Stories:
        Carrie: heart of courage – Cameron Dokey
        Josephine and the soldier -  Beverly Jenkins
        The Summer of my German soldier – Bette Green
        Absolute normal chaos
        Angus Thongs and full frontal snogging – Rennison
        My Angelica –
        Princess Diaries – Cabot
        All American Girl – Meg Cabot

World War II:
        Soldier Boys
        Summer of my German Soldier – Bette Greene
        North to Freedom
        Good Night, Mr. Tom
        Blitzcat
        Bat 6
        And in the Morning – John Wilson (WWI)
        Flames of the tiger – John Wilson (WWII) *
        Greatest Skating race – Louise Borden (story from the Netherlands)
        Marika – Andrea Cheng
        The Divine Wind – Garry Disher
        The Night Spies – Kathy Kacer
        Room in the heart – Sonia Levitin
        In my enemy’s house – Carol Matas
        Anastasia, the last Grand Duchess – Carolyn Meyer
        When my name was Keoko – Linda Sue Park
        Where heroes hide – Helen Recorvits
        Brothers in Valor – Michael O. Tunnell
        Angel on the square – Gloria Whelan
        Katarina – Kathryn Winter
        Don’t you know there is a war on? – Avi
        Lily’s Crossing – Patricia Reilly Giff
        Number the stars – Lois Lowry
        Devil’s Arithmetic – Jane Yolen
        Spying on Mrs. Mueller – Helen Dittmer
        For Freedom: the story of a French Spy – Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
        Run, boy, run – Uri Orlev
        Under the blood-red sun – Graham Salisbury
        Rain of fire – Marion Dane Bauer
        Necessary end – Nathaniel Benchley
        Fatal light – Richard Curry
        War at home – Connie Jordan Green
        The wind is not a river – Arnold Griese
        Kim/Kimi – Hadley Irwin
        Silver days – Sonia Levitan
        Alan and Naomi – Myron Levoy
        The Last Mission – Harry Fox Maser
        Time too Swift – Margaret Poynter
        Nisei Daughter – Monica Itoi Sone
        The Long night watch – Ivan Southall
        Good-bye Glamour Girl – Erika Tamar
        Journey Home – Yoshiko Uchida
        Journey to Topaz – Yoshiko Uchida
        A Midnight clear – William Wharton
        When my name was Keoko – Linda Sue Park
        The Upstairs room – Johanna Reiss
        The endless steppe – Ester Hautzig
        Autumn street –
        A boy at war –
        Daniel’s story –
        Jacob’s rescue –
        So far from the bamboo grove –
        A traitor among us –
        Snow in August –

Medieval:
        Catherine Called Birdy – Karen Cushman *
        The Midwife’s Apprentice – Karen Cushman *
        Matilda Bone – Karen Cushman
        Crispin – Avi*
        Innocent Wayfaring – Marchette Chute
        The Door in the Wall – Marguerite De Angeli*
        The Wise Child – Monica Furlong
        Juniper – Monica Furlong
        Robin’s Country – Monica Furlong
        Adam of the Road – Elizabeth Janet Gray*
        Proud taste for Scarlet and Miniver – E.L. Konigsburg
        Pangur Ban – Mary Stolz
        Knight’s fee – Rosemary Sutcliff
        Witch’s brat – Rosemary Sutcliff*
        Ramsey Scallop – Frances Temple*
        Midnight Magic – Avi
        Alberic the Wise – Norton Juster
        Dragon: Hound of Honor – Julie Andrews
        Hunchback of Notre Dame – Victor Hugo
        Pagan in Exile -  Catherine Jinks
        Joan of Arc on Domremy – Michael Morpurgo
        Minstrel in the tower – Gloria Skurzynski
        Dragon’s son – Sarah Thomson
        Queen’s own fool – Jane Yolen
        The Cure – Karen Cushman
        Forbidden forest – Cadnum
        Alanna Series – Tamora Pierce
        Seeing Stone – Crossley-Holland
        Sword of the Rightful King – Jane Yolen
        Puppeteer’s Apprentice – Love
        Anna of Byzantium – Tracy Barrett
        Shakespeare stealer – Gary Blackwood
        The Kite Flyers – Linda Sue Park
        Winter Hare –
        The Queen’s Progress –
        Girl in a cage – Jane Yolen
        Trumpeter of Krakow –
        Single Shard –
        Squire’s Tale and other titles – Gerald Morris

Other:
        The Ballad of Lucy Whipple – Karen Cushman (U.S. 1800’s gold rush period)
        Dear America Series by Scholastic
        Genreflecting (Reference title)

Websites:

http://www.fresnolibrary.org/child/bkch/bklists/hisfic.pdf
http://www.multcolib.org/kids/history.html
http://nancykeane.com/rl/ has a variety of 'lists'
http://nancykeane.com/booktalks/shistfic.htm historical fiction by dates
http://bookgirl3.tripod.com/historicalfiction.html

You and go to Follett and do a collection development search and find lots

Look in your Permabound catalog.  They have sets of books by genre and could
provide titles for
you.

* More than one mention.

Dawn VanLerberghe