Hi!  I just want to give a heads up to a K-5 position that will be advertised soon
in NJ.

After 8 years in the media center, I have decided to go back into the classroom.
(I'll still be working here.) It was a tough decision but I miss teaching the young
ones how to read and write!

A bit about the job: It's a flexible schedule in a K-5 school.  Principal is VERY
supportive.  My budgets have ranged from 20-30,000 the last 8 years.  It will be
about 18-19 next year.  I have already started the order. I'm at Liberty Corner
School which is in Liberty Corner, NJ (Part of Basking Ridge.)  VERY NICE AREA!

I run the fall bookfair and my profits are always between 3-4,000 which is mine to
keep and spend any way I see fit.  The PTO keeps the money for me and writes me
checks when needed.

I also have 3/4 authors/illustrators in a year in October/November.  Our very own
Toni Buzzeo wowed us this year along with Lisa Wheeler and Dan Gutman.  Last year,
I had Ted and Betsy Lewin, Kimberly Willis Holt and Margery Cuyler.  So far, Mo
Willems is booked for next year.

The library is in TIP TOP shape.  Beautiful, bright, and well organized.  I have an
aide for 3 hours a day.  LCD Projector is mounted, 10 computers, Video Conferencing
available in library.  You can check out our website.  (I'm the webmaster.)
www.bernardsboe.com/Liberty-Corner/

If interested, email me and I'll let you know when you can send resumes.  My
principal THINKS the ad is going in soon.

THANKS!
Lisa Mullarkey
Liberty Corner School
Lmullarkey@bernardsboe.com