I am teaching an Internet course to a group of educators. The class covers search
strategies, all the things to be aware of protecting your info and protecting your
children, etc. A member of the class asked about the LOC site and wants me to
discuss it at the next class. This is a huge topic and I teach elementary students
so I have used it in a very limited fashion. If anyone has done lessons for older
students or adults could you please advise me on the best way to focus this to give
the best information. I want them to be impressed with what is available but not
overwhelmed since this will be only a part of the days class and the last in the
course.
Thank you for any help you can give.
jean r rowan LMS
Downey Community School